Cherry Pomegranate Frozen Margarita



I thought I had posted this here before but apparently not.
So ... here you go !!
The fabulous cherry margarita !

Photobucket

Here's what you need ...

1 tablespoon Tequilla
1 tablespoon Triple Sec
2 tablespoons Pomegranate Juice
A handful of Frozen Fruit
Ice
Sugar, for rim

Photobucket

Yeah, that's blueberries not cherries.
The cherries weren't in a box anymore.
The box looked better for the photo !

Ok ...
Here's what you do.
Put all the ingredients into a blender.
Blend.
Done.
If it's not thick enough, add more fruit.
If it's too thick, add more pom juice.

Photobucket

When Rory makes mine, he rubs lime around the rim and dips it in sugar.
But, usually he's making himself a normal margarita so already has limes cut open.
When I made it the other night, I didn't want to cut a lime just for that so I just used water.

Mmmmmm ... might have one tonight ...

Photobucket

No comments: