My Menu - Bonnie - 23 May 2011

Photobucket

A good mix of old favorites and new stuff this week ....

Friday
Chicken Pot Pie



Saturday
The Ajiaco Soup got pushed back from last week. We had it Saturday. Delicious !
I LOVE THIS SOUP !!




Sunday
Had take away fish and chips with Dad who is staying nearby for a couple of nights.

Monday
Burgers
We're going to try the Isabella
and I'm going to make Khrista's homemade Wheat Buns

Tuesday
With all the talk of this on facebook, I've just got to make
Mom's Penne with Triple Tomato Sauce



with Caesar Salad

Photobucket

Wednesday
Pizza

Thursday
Jamie's 30 minute meals ... Oozy Mushroom Risotto, Spinach Salad,
Quick Lemon & Raspberry Chesecake

Can't wait to try this one !

Friday
Maggie Beer's Chook Roasted with Garlic and Verguice
that we saw on Masterchef a couple of weeks ago
with roast veg


***

Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie

No comments: