menu plan monday // Khrista 04.04.11


Getting back on track...this last week we ate out WAY to much because I didn't have a 'plan'!
Time to get back to planning!
This time I am doing TWO WEEKS at a time.
Being recently inspired by Bonnie planning a MONTH at a time! Maybe I will get there one day! ;)
Here's our plan for the next week.
(Even though I planned two weeks, I will still post weekly.)

Click images for recipes
MONDAY
Sweet Corn & Potato Chowder

TUESDAY
Lemon Spaghetti

WEDNESDAY
Asparagus Hash

THURSDAY
Mexican-Style Lasagna

FRIDAY 
Homemade Pizza - making my fave Funky Lime

SATURDAY
 Chipotle (it's now become a family tradition to eat here every Saturday. We've become "regulars" and the employees even know what we're going to order! It's a nice "treat.")

SUNDAY
Sister Blue Wrap Sandwiches

::::::::

Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Good lookin' menu, Khris !!
SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK !!

andrafaye said...

looks good! we are chipotle lovers too. i'm curious to what a sister blue wrap sandwich is though?!!