Bonnie's Menu ... 1 - 10 April 2011



I posted this on facebook this morning ...

The Beans Blog
i'm getting ready to plan a ONE MONTH menu. with my crazy busy schedule it 's hard to stay on top of weekly planning sessions. so, i'm going to try doing a one month menu ... my issue has always been the fresh fruit/veg but with online shopping ... and being able to shop today and not have it delivered until a week, two weeks and three weeks from now, I think it's going to finally work for me !!


Here we go ! I'm still going to post only weekly menu's but I'm going to write the posts now and schedule them to post automatically in a week ... two weeks ... three weeks. Sheesh ... ain't technology amazing ? I could probably do them all in one post but I refer to my menu plans when I'm at work to see what we're having that night or the next and to make sure that I don't need to stop at the store on the way home (sometime I forget to get stuff or it gets used for something else ....) and it's just easier to have them posted each week than to have to go searching !!

Tonight
Rory has requested pizza.
We're going to have funky lime,
this roasted garlic chicken pesto one that I want to try
and these pizza bites that look fun !

Alia and I are making these gooey chocolate coconut bars today.

Sunday
I love macaroni and cheese and I love my crock pot.
This recipe looks like something I need to try
as it combines those two loves !!
Crock Pot Mac & Cheese
Steamed Broccoli

Monday
Oh wow ... I've found some great looking recipes this week !
Parmigiano Panko Herb Encrusted Chicken Breasts ? Yes Please !!
With Pesto Baked Potatoes ? Um ... don't need to say that twice !!

Tuesday
Spaghetti Bolognaise
I cooked a huge batch last week and froze three meals worth !
with Black Olive Salad

Wednesday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
Rory is cooking ...
I am deciding what we are eating ...
I'm going with The Lumberjack.

Thursday
Burrito Bowls
These were great the other night.
I forgot to take a photo.
I'll take one this time
and post a 'recipe'.

Friday
Greek Lamb with Spinach and Orzo
(my favorite crock pot recipe!)

Saturday
I'm going to try this pastry wrapped chicken
I'm going to do the avocado fennel salad she suggests with it.

Sunday
I think that we will probably have some leftovers by Sunday night
so I'm not going to plan anything for dinner tonight ....

**

phew ... one week down, three to go ...

2 comments:

Khrista said...

Amazing! You've inspired me! I really need to plan further ahead than one week!

andrafaye said...

awesome.