Parmesan Crusted Baked Zucchini Sticks




Another recipe from my favorite cooking blog ... I modified mine just a little bit.

1 cup panko bread crumbs
1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
500g zucchini sticks
salt and pepper to taste
1 egg (lightly beaten)

Mix the bread crumbs, paremesan and oregano in a bowl. Salt and Pepper the Zucchini. Dip the zucchini in the egg and then cover with bread crumbs. Place the zucchini on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake in a preheated 425F/220C oven until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.

The end.

We dipped them in ranch.

5 comments:

Khrista said...

YUMMY! I want to try these for sure!

Kath said...

ME TOO!!!!!

andrafaye said...

This is perfect! Especially in the summer when you have a bazillon zucchinis coming out of your ears from the garden!
Not that I have a garden in Seattle right now...but we are talking by faith here!

likeschocolate said...

Yummy! I wonder if I could get my children to eat these.

Terri said...

Can't wait to try these. My girls love zucchini. Summer will be so much fun when the zucchini is all over the place here!