menu plan monday // Khrista 02.07.11

Being lazy today and just scanning in my handwritten plan for this week. ;)
I moved two meals from last week to this week:
Veggie Lasagna & Ash-e Reshteh
I ended up having stuff to make a yummy Wild Rice & Celery Root soup so we had that one night, and we ate out one night. ;)
Veggie Lasagna is in the slow cooker right now. It's the first time I've made a lasagna in a slow cooker. I'm hoping it turns out o.k.
Have any of you tried lasagna in a slow cooker?
(I am mostly worried about the eggs in the cheese mixture not cooking fully.)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love the look of your menu this week and I love that you posted the handwritten one ! When you posted the instagram planning one to your facebook, I wished I could read the whole thing ...

and now I can !!

I haven't tried lasagna in a slow cooker, I'm anxious to see how yours turns out !

andrafaye said...

I like this menu plan a lot! The way it looks...and the food on it.
I have never tried lasagna in the slow cooker. But what a great idea if it turns out.