Menu plan


We haven't had schedules that allowed us to make a weekly menu at the G.P. Street house for a while; however, this week is unique! So, here is what we're going to be eating in this neck of the woods this week:

Saturday
Steak (although since it is - thankfully - still fall in Colorado, it will not be this steak recipe)
Sauteed mushrooms and onions
Corn on the cob grilled on the BBQ

Sunday
Some concoction using polish sausage, sauerkraut, and potatoes - if I remember/have time I'll let you know what it ends up being...
Salad

Monday
Tomato slices

Tuesday
Pork chops with bacon and cabbage (this is a new recipe that we're trying...if it's any good I'll try and remember/take the time to post it)
Biscuits
Possible beets of some kind - but only if AK decides that the meal isn't colorful enough

Wednesday
Every (wo)man for oneself

Thursday
Quinoa Veggie Soup (although I also add garlic, corn, and carrots)

Friday (Shabbat)
Indian lamb riblets (also a new recipe)
Various Indian sides we're going to pick up at the local Indian grocery store
Naan (also from the Indian grocery store)
And that's what we'll be eating! Gosh I'm hungry!! Better go get the shopping finished so we can cook tonight's meal.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hoooooray !!!! I love that you guys had to make a menu !! (and to post it ! well done Pammy !!) It looks yum ! I love a concoction of polish sausage, sauerkraut and potatoes ! Actually, the burgers we are having tonight have bratwurst (not polish sausage but still, it reminded me) and sauerkraut on them !!

Sabba and Nanny said...

The concoction was excellent, as was the quinoa soup she made last night (and everything else, for that matter, but those two relatively new recipes get my highest endorsement).