Menu Plan Monday - Bonnie - 19 July 2010

Photobucket

Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie

Monday
We're going to try Jill's
Thai Coconut Soup w/Cilantro Lime Rice

Tuesday
We're doing a course at church and dinner is provided this week.
Hip Hip Hooray ! Tuesday's are always crazy and not
having to cook in a mad rush is such a nice treat !!

Wednesday
C.R. Chicken Tagine
This is a recipe a friend made up.

I'm cooking from this text message ... bit of chicken ... some rosemary ... a splash of lemon juice ... a round of honey ... w/a sprinkle of garam masala ... a good dose of turmeric ... a spoon of tomato paste ... what i hadn't drunk of my wine ... slowly stewed in some chicken stock. He did his in his tagine on the stove but my tagine is an oven one so I'm going to try it that way. Will see how it turns out !!

Thursday
I'm going to try this Masterchef recipe ... I was salivating as they made this the other night.
Prawn Kalamaki w/Tzatiziki and Herb Salad
This will totally be a starter ...
Dinner will be Spinach, Orzo and Chicken Soup

Friday
Jono wants to make pizza

Saturday
Alia is making sushi

Sunday
Rory is making another Cheese and Burger society burger !!

AND

We've been feeling a need for more "snack food" for lunches too. I'm going to try these
Peanut Butter Cookies this week.


No comments: