Bex and Liz Eat Stuff...a menu plan

I'm very excited about this week's food. I hope Bex is too, since she was gone this weekend and I menu-planned without her!

SUNDAY:
French Omelet
Green Salad

MONDAY:
Yogurt Chicken
Curried Chickpeas
Mango Lassi
Naan
(I'm trying out two new recipes from my Indian cookbook! Recipes to follow...)

TUESDAY:
Rockies Game
(I will be having nachos or some equally delicious non-food item at the ballpark!)

WEDNESDAY:
Steak Fajitas

THURSDAY:
BLT Salad
Garlic Mashed Potatoes (Julia Child's recipe!)

FRIDAY:
Shabbat!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

yum yum yum ! can't wait to see photos and recipes !! are you doing crock pot steak fajitas ? or a different kind I need to know about ? and the BLT salad ? Is that bacon lettuce and tomato only in a salad ? I'm interested in what this is !!

Liz M. said...

I had forgotten about the crock pot option! I was just going to doing regular fajitas, ie really thin slices cooked over super high heat. If I get really ambitious, I might try brining the meat. Or I might try out the crock pot! We'll see how it goes! And may I just say that spell check doesn't recognize brining as a word, it thinks I should be braining the meat! lol.

The BLT salad is an idea that is still evolving. I was just going to do BLTs, but I think the bread with the mashed potatoes is too much carbness. Once I get it together, I will take pictures and post!!