Menu Plan Monday - Bonnie - 19 May 2010

Photobucket
Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie

Yes ... I do realize
it is Wednesday already !
I wrote this on Monday ... Things
have totally changed. I spent so much time shopping on Monday
that I didn't get the soup made. We ordered Indian.
Tonight (Wed) I'm making the soup ...
The other nights will ju
st
move back one !


Tonight

I'm going to make cream of Asparagus Soup ...
it's a recipe Shay gave me on the phone the other day.
Supposed to be super easy and even super-er yummy !
I'll let you know !
I'm going to serve it with Romano Toast
and this Quinoa / Prawn recipe.



Tuesday
40 Clove Garlic Chicken
Pumpkiny Fritters

Wednesday
Andrea's Red Wine Stew
Bread

Photobucket

Thursday
Lemon Thyme Fish
Roasted Cauliflower and Broc


1 comment:

FoodontheTable said...

Even if it is Wednesday, thanks for sharing! This looks like a great week. I'm sure the fritters are delicious - will have to try them.