Jamie and Jaffrey


... I recently posted this on my other blog and thought I'd share it here too ...

... some cookbooks I've recently checked out of the library ...

Photobucket

... this first one is Cook with Jamie ...

... Jamie Oliver ...

... you know him ? you love him ? yeah, me too ! ...

Photobucket

... his cookbooks are so informative ...

Photobucket

... so inspirational ...

Photobucket

... so practical ...

Photobucket

... so pretty ...

Photobucket

...so colorful ...

Photobucket

... not to mention yummy ...

Photobucket

... this cookbook is a one of my favorites ...

... i have checked it out a number of times & one day will probably buy it ...

... the funny thing is, there is not ONE picture inside of it ...

... usually i don't even look at cookbooks if there are no pictures ...

... but this one ...

... read some of the recipe titles and tell me you don't get a picture in your head ...


Photobucket

... drool ...

Photobucket

... salivate ...

Photobucket

... a bit more drool ...

Photobucket

... seriously ! ...

... i love this cookbook ...

**

What is your all time favorite cookbook ?

Can you even choose ?

How about your favorite cookbook author ?

Is that easier ?

No comments: