40 Clove Garlic Chicken




I got this recipe from Coupons and Cooking. I didn't change any ingredients ...

2 kg chicken pieces
1 large onion, sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons sea salt
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon pepper
40 garlic cloves, peeled

Put your sliced onions on the bottom of the crock pot. Add chicken. Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour on top of chicken. Mix with hands to coat. Do not add water. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 4-6.

**
Note from Bonnie ... I used chicken legs and chicken breast. The legs were great, the breast ... not so much. Too dry. I will just do legs, and maybe thighs next time.



I served this with yummy pumpkiny fritters and simple sesame asparagus.

1 comment:

Michelle Lowery said...

Oh my gosh, Bonnie! John made this today and it is SO GOOD! We took your advice and used thighs instead of breasts. I have never tasted chicken so delicious! Thank you for sharing this!