Menu Plan Monday...er Saturday

I am SO excited about this weeks menu! I'm trying out a bunch of new recipes and eating fairly healthy and VERY natural foods.

SATURDAY:
Fish and potato chowder
(I'm using the leftover garlic soup base I made to poach
some tilapia, and adding in some "baked" potato chunks)
Oranges and cinnamon


SUNDAY:
Ratatouille
(Can I just say how all of the ingredients for the ratatouille cost a total of $3.35!)
Homemade bread and some Jarlsburg (a kind of swiss) on the side

MONDAY:
Poulet Saute aux Herbes de Provence
(Sauteed Chicken with herbs)
Baked Cucumbers
(yes, I said cucumbers)

TUESDAY:
Steamed green beans
Broiled Dover sole
all topped with homemade aioli
(the winner of the throwdown!)

WEDNESDAY:
California Rolls

THURSDAY:
Beef and vegetable curry
Rice

FRIDAY:
Leftovers!!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Jill ... your menu looks yum !! So natural and healthy ! I've finished mine for this week but shall save it til tomorrow to post !!

Kath said...

Sounds very yummy! And home made bread to boot!