Menu Plan Monday - Bonnie - 11 January 2010

Photobucket
Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie


I'm only planning through Thursday today.
Need to get back into shopping on Fridays ... so will do another menu then.


Monday

I'm making a spicy cauliflower and potato salad from a vegetarian cookbook - thanks library !
We'll have BBQ chicken too ... on our new Weber that Rory is going to set up!
And some sort of green veg ... just not sure which one yet !

Tuesday
Going to try my hand at whole wheat pizza dough ... in the bread maker.
And I'm going to make mini pizzas ... with veggies on top ...

Wednesday
Falafal, Salad, Hummus
May try a chapati or naan to go with it.

Thursday
Khrista's Lemon Spaghetti (with whole wheat pasta)
Salad

I'm didn't try the lentil dip last week ... I'm going to do that this week.
I'm also going to make raw lasagna. Haven't made it in ages and I'm fangin' for some !

3 comments:

andrafaye said...

Definitely going to have to try the raw lasagna when I get more fresh veggies next.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful menu! I really like the idea of mini pizzas. I haven't tried to make pizza dough in the bread maker yet - but I'm excited by the prospect because we could have wholly homemade pizza on a week night. Thank you for the inspiration!

Terri said...

I have made whole wheat pizza dough in the bread maker and it is absolutely wonderful. I've also made breadsticks with it. YUM!