Greek Chicken Pizza

Photobucket

I found this recipe at Dragon's Kitchen. I tried it once before but found it to be a bit oily. Probably because I didn't use a pizza stone. But, my pizza stone broke a few years ago and it's just not priority to get a new one. This time, I ammended the recipe. I'm going to give you my version of Greek Chicken Pizza ... if you want the original one ... head over to Dragon's kitchen !!

1 cooked chicken breast, cut into cubes
1/2 small zucchini, sliced
4 asparagus spears, chopped
1/4 cup red onions, chopped
1/4 cup of kalamata olives, halved
1/4 feta cheese, crumbled
1 garlic clove, minced finely
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup olive oil
sun dried tomato strips (optional)


1. Preheat the oven to 500° F / 260 ° C.

2. Roll out your dough and place on baking tray.

3. Combine the oil, garlic, herbs and pepper.

4. Put cooked chicken, chopped veggies, and oil mixture into bowl. Mix well.

5. Top the pizza with the mixture. Sprinkle with feta and add sun dried tomatos, if using.

6. Bake the pizza for 8-10 minutes or until the dough is cooked and brown.

7. Transfer the pizza to a cutting board. Slice and serve.

No comments: