Menu Plan Monday - Bonnie - Edition 23

Can it really be true ? Am I going to get this posted on time this week !?! Hooray for me.

I finished up last week with Friday nights meal so we'll start this week with Saturday ... through to Thursday because that's only as far as I've planned.

Saturday



Sunday
Since we had a late lunch and had to be back at church before we were ready to eat again, we packed the kids some dinner and just picked through the fridge for ourselves when we got home.

Monday
Tuscan Garlic Chicken
This was delicious ! I'm still full !
Not surprising though as we've only been finished with dinner for 20 minutes !
I'll post the recipe for this one this week !

Tuesday
Tortilla Espanola con chorizo


and

Italian Roast Peppers



Wednesday
Crock Pot Meatballs


and

Foccacia Bread



Thursday
Mustard Chicken with Vegetables
and
Roast Potatoes with Feta



ALSO this week, I did some baking !! Can you believe it ?
I tried Sandra's Coconut Pastries and they were so easy and soooooo delicious !!


I also made Cinnamon Donut Muffins for Father's Day Breakfast.


They were so freaking good, I made them again tonight.
We've had them for dessert and there's plenty left to go in lunches for a day or two.
These are the best muffins I've EVER made.
You're gonna love them.
I post the recipe soon ~ maybe even tomorrow!

Oh yeah, I made spinach and feta pastries too !!
I don't have any more time to download the photo but I'll be posting that recipe this week too.
They were a snap and delicious !!
So much better than the store bought variety !!

Ok ... better run.
Hop over to orgjunkie.com for more Menu Plan Monday !!

1 comment:

Renee said...

That artichoke pasta looks fantastic!!