Menu Plan Monday - Bonnie - Edition 20

Have I really planned 20 weeks worth of Menu Plans !? In a row ?! Wow !!
~

Meals will be changing around here.

I've just re-read Dr. Fuhrman's book Eat To Live and have decided it's time to change my eating habits again ! I felt so healthy last time I ate like this ! Maybe posting about it will help me to be a bit more committed ! (kinda like the menu plans !)

I'll tell you all about what I'm doing ... what the 'plan' is ... later in the week.

For now, I'll just post the menu for this week.



Friday
Home Made Pizza

Saturday
Hamburgers cooked by Rory's sister ! Thanks Gina !!

Sunday (the day I re-read the book !!)
Rory ~ left over egg curry


Bonnie ~ Salad with lettuce, tomato, shredded carrot, mandarin, asparagus, garlic and onion

Monday
Bonnie ~ Salad
(like the photo ... but without the feta cheese)
Grilled Baby Bok Choy
That bok choy recipe is from one of my NEW FAVORITE cooking blogs !
The Kitchen Sink.
Go check it out !!!



Tuesday
Bonnie ~ Salad and tapas at last Spanish Class
Family ~ Salad and Tortilla Espanola ~ I'll make them one and make one to take to class.

Wednesday
Bonnie ~ Salad

Photobucket

Family ~ Meatballs
(we froze the leftovers last time)

Thursday
Quinoa Vegetable Soup

Roasted Cauliflower


I'll be making this too ... to eat with my lunches !


I plan to try and update this blog once a day (or so) with what I've eaten for the day ~ with photos and recipes too. And also bits and pieces of what I've learned from Dr. Fuhrman's book.

I'm after some links ... do you all have any good ones for fresh salad or fresh fruit recipes ? I'd love to know about them if you do ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo excited to see your menu plans and to see your daily postings. I have been thinking that we need to get our healthy eating back on track as well, but I feel uninspired and out of ideas. So, I am excited to be motivated with you and get some ideas. Go Bonnie!

Christina said...

I just wanted to mention that while I don't always comment, I love seeing your menus! I have several of your recipes bookmarked to try!