Menu Plan Monday - Khrista - Edition 14

First off let me say...I am sorry I did not post recipes as promised last week! Oops. We've been fighting a nasty virus around here. Horrible cold virus. I was out last week with it and then this week my husband was down for the count. Hopefully we are all on the mend and our daughter doesn't get sick! I will try to post them this week!
We tried a couple new recipes last week that were really delicious!
The Roasted Pork with Black-eyed Pea Salad was really yummy! My husband especially liked the Black-eyed Pea salad. (This was super easy too! I had a whole tenderloin leftover that I froze and we are eating tonight!)
The Chicken with Potatoes and Arugula was amazingly quick and easy! It has found a permanent home in my "standby meals" folder! TRY IT!
I just recently started recording the show "Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller" on the Food Network. Robin Miller creates three meals each episode that are quick and fairly healthy. On the Food TV website you can find a "Game Plan" and shopping list for each episode. (The link above takes you to the show's page.)
This week two of her recipes make an appearance on our menu!
The Chicken Rollatini with Ditalini looked delicious when she prepared it, and the Pistachio-Crusted Tilapia with Chard, Flash-Fried Prosciutto, Gorgonzola and Pine Nuts sounds amazing! I will let you know!
The Baked Potato Soup recipe is out of Cooking Light magazine. It is not in the current issue, but can be found online *HERE* My friend had two April issues and let me view her extra copy this week. In the Letters section there was a letter about this soup with a photo that looked absolutely delicious! I had to find the recipe!
Oh, the Baked Artichokes with Gorgonzola & Herbs recipe is from Giada De Laurentiis' show Everyday Italian. They looked yummy, will let you know what we thought!
The Asparagus Tart is wonderfully tasty! I made it on Easter Sunday and most everyone enjoyed it. There were no leftovers!
That's our week! Check out more menus over at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment!

I love this Menu Plan Monday, thing! It's so much fun to read through the links and see what everyone is posting, get ideas of meals that otherwise I would never have thought of.

I love that you (and some others) post recipes...I should try to do that next week!

I've subscribed to this blog--looks like a lot of good recipes from you ladies! What is the connection between you all (I didn't see an "about" section, unless I'm missing it!)?