Menu Plan Monday - Khrista - Edition 13

I was determined not to be in the 200's this week on I'm An Organizing Junkie's links. Just a dumb goal of mine. But I also wanted to get my menu plan done earlier so that I could do my shopping on Mondays instead of Tuesdays.
Here's the plan for the week:I came down terribly sick on Wed. last week and didn't have the energy to cook, so I have moved two of the previous meals to this week. I just bought a BIG bag of chicken breasts from Sam's Club, so chicken is the star ingredient this week! :o)
Two recipes from Everyday Food.
Roasted Pork with Black-eyed Pea Salad
and Chicken with Potatoes and Arugula
I find that Saturdays are particularly lazy around here and it's best not to "plan" a meal for that day. So I have declared it leftover day or raid the pantry...works for us.
Check out more menus over at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

The Estrogen Files said...

I love the way you do your MPM! So colorful and different. Looks like a wonderful week!