Menu Plan Monday - Khrista - Edition 3

Two meals were moved from last week. I love that! It means I didn't have to cook two nights last week! :o)
This week we are trying a recipe from Giada De Laurentiis of Food Network's Everyday Italian. The recipe for Whole Wheat Spaghetti with Lemon, Basil & Salmon can be found *HERE*
The Soy-Glazed Salmon Steaks from last week were excellent! I'm not a big fan of fish, but this was delicious and easy! I substituted salmon fillets for the steaks to decrease the amount of fat.
I'll post the recipe for Turkey Chili from last week soon!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sounds yum !! Can't wait to see the new recipes you post ! Can I request that you post your spaghetti and meatballs recipe ? I usually eat IKEA meatballs but I'm out and IKEA is over an hour away and I'd like to make them myself ...

Nicole said...

Great menu! Will you be posting the vodka pasta? It sounds delish :)