Jimmy Jambalaya

WARNING : this is a SECRET recipe and until I get permission from my brother ... creator of great recipe, I will not be posting it ! You may not want to torture yourself looking at the photos ! I really liked the way they turned out though so I'm posting them ! I'll talk to Jimmy ... maybe the recipe will follow soon !
~
If you live in town, invite yourself over and I'll cook it for you !
~

Look at those beautiful capsicum !


Aren't the colors beautiful ?


It made a HUGE dish !! We will be eating this for days !


Tomorrow we are going to wrap this in flour tortillas, add a bit of cheese and toast in the sandwich press !


Thanks Jimmy !
It was WONDERFUL !!! (almost as good as when you made it for me !)
~

1 comment:

Nic said...

That looks so amazing. I hope Jimmy lets you publish the recipe, I would so love to give it a whirl.